The Black Rose Suites was founded in 2012 with the vision of offering to its visitors a destination where they could enjoy fine luxurious rooms and could delight in unforgettable moments of rest and relaxation, far from the bustling crowds and noises of tourism on the island.
Setin a location of 10,000 square meters of rich natural beauty, in perfect harmony with the wondrous scenery and unique esthetic of the black sand beach, you will find our 7 separate and autonomous luxury suites.
Οn the way to the hotel:
- In transfers mandatory use of non-surgical masks by passengers and drivers.
- Vehicles are naturally ventilated
- Limited number of passengers per vehicle in accordance with guidelines
- All contact surfaces including seats, door handles are sterilized between each tranfer
Each suite offers:
- Its own independent entrance.
- Its own individual pool (30m2), cleaned and maintained daily.
- A court yard protected and surrounded by natural reeds,where breakfast can be served at a time of your choosing so as to avoid any contact with the other hotel guests, should you wish.
- Cleaning and disinfection service of all internal and external areas of the suite is performed on a daily basis.
- To ensure a safe and secure stay, our personnel consistently follow all health codes and regulations.
The reception is located in a separate area, made from natural materials and with a private waiting area. Black Rose has its own space along the beach (5,000m2), in which you are offered your own set of umbrellas and beach furniture made from Teak wood and at a distance of 5 meters from each other. Enjoy your daily activities and swim, accompanied by a selection of soothing music in your immediate surrounding area.
- 1 bottle of red wine700ml, from the 100% organic Black Rose vineyards.
- Goat’s milk or kefir from the Black Rose live stock, which you can visit on our farm with goats and donkeys.
- Outdoor Olympic-sized swimming pool offered exclusively to our customers and whilst maintaining safe distances.
- 24hour communication and customer service through the WhatsApp application.
All team members are fully trained and capable to
a) inform guests on the hotel’s rules and the new measures taken to address incidents, b) provide useful information to health care providers regarding the locations of public and private hospitals, Covid-19 reference hospitals and pharmacies in the area and c) provide personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) when requested.
We would like to emphasize that our hotel fully supports all of the prerequisites so as to be in accordance with the conditions of “social distancing”.
The design and architecture of the Black Rose sunlit spaces, its serenity and harmony within the Cycladic landscape, our distinctive hospitality and the smile of our staff all contribute to composing an ideal setting to welcome you this summer.
We can and always strive to offer you truly wondrous and unforgettable holidays!